Monday, January 22, 2007

Ramblings

I thought I was doing so good but yet I have a million things to do today. This weekend I washed, dried and IRONED all of the hubby's laundry for his trip. I baked and froze cookies for his trip. All clothes and shoes are packed and waiting. All his food prep that can be done early is done, but yet I have some much to do. Did I tell you that I got out of bed at 5:40 and I still have stuff to do. Like wash master bed sheets, a Monday job and Lula's because she wet the bed, that's seven loads of laundry. And then all the last minute prep stuff before a vacation. All I want is to take a nap but I must keep going. I have to do way to much night/all day before prep to get us out of the house as a family at 7:45 in the morning. You know clothes set out, hubby's plane lunch packed, myself bathed and sanity intact. I will still have to be up no later than 6:15 to be on time. Oh if only the kids could drink cow's milk and eat pop tarts in the backseat and the hubby could eat airport food, life would be bliss;) Just kidding, but seriously how do women work outside of the house, even part time.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You know I often wonder the same thing how women work away from home. I cleaned this morning for awhile and baked bread now I'm making dinner so we can all go to the Y at 4:00 and have dinner when we get home. Then wattya know the day is gone crazy isn't it? I think if I didn't homeschool a job would be possible not that I want one I'm very content being at home with my children but homeschooling is the majority of my day now. After reading that book I'm more convinced than ever that were doing the right thing for our family. I'm finished reading it so I'll pass it on to you Wed. night if you want to read it. I have three loads of laundry to fold and put away now and I need to run up to the library so I'll talk to ya later..gator..Don't work to hard!!