Thursday, December 14, 2006

Is it just me?

The kiddos and I were at the post office this morning and there was a mother and child there also with a few other folks. The only thing was that the mother was standing in line and the little girl, about 7 or 8 I would guess, was lying on a blanket off to the side with a puke bucket next to her. I'm I the only one who thinks this woman needs to take her sick kid home and leave her there. The poor thing being dragged to the post office when all she want is to be home. Come on how important is mailing a package? What do you think? I'm I over reacting?

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I can not believe that! That is terrible. I think I took Ambry out once when she was sick and that was to get her some medicine for her ear infection. She only went along because Caleb was out. Like you said, what in the world could be important enough that she couln't wait another day or get a sitter? Poor kid :(

Tracy said...

Ah, no not over reacting! That poor little girl. I'm sure the package could've waited until later. Not only that but how many other people are getting sick from her.