Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sugar Free Challenge


Kimi at The Nourishing Gourmet is holding a Sugar Free Challenge. Now I know I should be sugar free, even starch free all the way down to my beloved potatoes for the sake of the baby. I was doing fairly well for about 3 weeks but I didn't see any difference in the babies skin so I've kind of fell off the wagon.

Meat and veggies are yummy and all but so is fruit and potatoes. Ah potatoes, I love thee....

Also nursing an 11 month old almost exclusively makes you pretty hungry!!!

The hubby is going to join the fun and do a 10 day detox- yippee!

Cooking could be interesting. He can't have beef but can have eggs and chicken. He can also have fruit but I am going to try and refrain from anything other than meat and veggies. Benna is highly allergic to eggs, nuts and dairy so those are a no go for me.

Wish me well as I live in my kitchen for the next week or so!!

No comments: