Thursday, January 20, 2011

need food....

Just kidding but I've been REALLY hungry today. I'm sure it is a lack of protein. I know everyone is different but I could NEVER be a vegetarian let alone vegan!!

Breakfast- Salad (this did not hold me over well- I was starving 2 hours later.)

Lunch- Soup, guacamole with cucumber slices

Snacks- Carrots and more guacamole sounds kind of strange but veggies and guacamole really work together

Dinner- leftover spaghetti squash spaghetti and another salad

Snack- some mushrooms drowning in melted butter then some mixed veggies in the leftover butter- yummy!

Tomorrow I must cook up a chicken or something to eat off when hungry because thinking about food all day long is not cool.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Only 3 more days to go! I can't believe how awesome you are doing! Keep it up!

:)