Monday, January 17, 2011

It's almost over!

The first day that is.

So what did I eat?

Breakfast- 2 chicken drumsticks that I baked last night and peas with butter.

Snack- some roast out of the crock pot and cucumber slices

Lunch- some more roast and half of the not so tasty tomato. I did eat two or three slices of apple off of Letties plate, its a mom thing- oops.

Snack- carrots and lemon water

Dinner- baked chicken, cooked carrots with butter, and salad topped with olive oil and apple cider vinegar.

More lemon water.

Cooking on the stove right now is a pan of chicken enchilada dip for lunches tomorrow which will be served over lettuce. There is also a pot of chicken stock going so I can make some soup tomorrow.

I wasn't hungry per say today but the hubby was. He said he needs more food tomorrow:-)

He had Ezekiel bread with apple butter and butter and a grapefruit. Chicken, rice and green beans. Olives, cucumber slices, dries fruit- apples and raisins and fruit leathers. He had the same dinner as I with the addition of some rice. Know he's sipping a mocktail.

Tomorrow he starts the protein drink and drops a few more foods from his menu.

See you tomorrow and eat a cookie or two for me!!

No comments: