Friday, October 1, 2010

Meijer and the orchard

First stop the orchard. $6 for half a bushel.
Then Meijer. $73. I left with $7 off for my next trip. It did cost a little more that I hoped. The Capri Sun %100 Juice were not on sale but I had already told the kids so I caved and bought them anyways. The did produce the $2 cat fortunately.
Boxed wine is the cheapest way to drink wine unless your three old lets it pour all over the floor!!!
Meijer had a 50 cents off one frozen veggie coupon so I bought 18. I would have bought more but this was all they had in the freezer. 50 cents a bag is cheap way to eat veggies.
The crackers were 67 cents a piece after coupons and catalina. I don't normally buy them unless they get me $10 off Hanes products or something like that but this could be a long month. Shh, don't tell the hubby, he does NOT like the kids eating those things.
Well I'm off the make tortilla's for individual pizza's tonight. More shopping tomorrow!!!

No comments: