Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What was he thinking?

The former owners of our house are stopping by later to pick up a package that was delivered here by accident. The hubby said they could stop by, I would of dropped it off to them just so they wouldn't have to come over. These people were meticulous to say the least. This house was so very very clean when we moved in. The day we got the keys from them I threw a half chewed cucumber from Racky in the sink because there was no other place to put it and the guy immediately cleaned the sink out. They mowed the lawn every three day and had two riding lawn mowers one did the back the other the front according to the neighbors. And they are stopping over, and I know the hubby he'll invite them in to see the place. I don't know why I care but I do, so I must for go my daily nap and CLEAN. Yes I know they were in there fifties, with no kids living here and both worked full time so the house wasn't lived in like it is know but I can help but think that they'll think I'm a total slacker if I don't clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: