Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Not much!

Same ole, same ole. Nothing new and exciting happening here. The cold is getting to me. The kids don't last very long outside in this freezing weather and venturing out is a chore. Things keep breaking and causing me grief, ex. 25 freshly purchased eggs, one large jar of olives and 2 full bottles of cod liver oil, all within 24 hours. I have to work tomorrow and next Tuesday, what was I thinking. Oh and I have a family dinner here Sunday that I am not ready for. My mind is racing about the next few days and everything that has to happen in them. I need to sleep and sleep until next week. Do you ever have these crazy mind racing days?

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hopefully your day will start going better. I can not believe you stayed as calm as you did! I seriously would have lost it. Hope you found a good use for all those eggs. :)