Thursday, February 15, 2007

They're Raging

Hormones that is. If I could cry about anymore stuff it would be ridiculous. Here are a few examples. One of the kids jumps on me a hits my mouth and front teeth, it hurts yes, but come on I burst into tears. Hubby says that we can't "breed" anymore after the allergy results and I cry about not having more kids when I'm already 5 and 1/2 months pregnant with number four. The next morning the baby comes on at 6:30 to tell me that he is "soaking" and hands me a diaper, I cry some more at the idea of kinda stuff being over in a few years. Then in my pregnant fog head I forgot to pay our property taxes so we have a 24 dollar late fee, can you guess what I want to do. Yup. I need to watch Steel Magnolia's or something and sob for an hour and then maybe I'll be "normal" again. The joys of being pregnant.

No comments: