Thursday, September 2, 2010

****Sparklers*****

The hubby tends to think that I worry to much about the kids safety. I don't think it's just a me thing, I think it's a momma thing. So this is how we try to keep sparklers safe.

First you need sparklers, a glass jar for the used but yet still hot sparklers and one candle. The candle will not keep the kids safe but it will save your fingers from burning up as you try to relight the flaming hot lighter:-) Also they should wear shoes so when the grass starts on fire like it did this spring when we did them, they don't burn their sweet little feet.

Thanks daddy for hording some sparklers so we can enjoy them all year.
P.S. the neighbor kids aren't allowed to do them because the are too dangerous so I'm not the biggest worrier out there:-)

No comments: