Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Big 3-0!


They got me! The hubby and girls threw me a surprise 30th birthday party. I was shocked to say the least. I never in a million years thought that I would have a party, I'm pretty out of the loop. They went with a punk rock theme, even though I was never quite that bad:) I was planning on a date with hubby and nothing else. It was very odd in a way, I am one who tries not to draw attention to myself especially in a large group but yet it was nice to feel the "love". So thanks you every so much for those of you that planned and plotted this occasion. (One thing if this ever happens again please make sure the hubby gets me to shower prior to the event :o)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I am so glad you had such a good time! Isn't it frustrating when you aren't expecting to really see someone and you don't really clean up a whole lot? I so wish I would have dressed up! Everyone looked so cute! Stay cool this week! Anytime you want to use the pool, PLEASE feel free!

Tracy said...

We'll make sure hubby tells you to shower first next time.:) Of course you threw us for a loop when you didn't want to go out for dinner so we had to use plan B. I'm glad you had so much fun and it was fun surprising you! A birthday to remember at least right. You still have a week until you officially turn over to the 30's enjoy the remainder of your 20's...hahahah..