Monday, June 4, 2007

The Daily News!

We're sick!!! Isn't it summer? They're not supposed to get sick in the summer. Lula had a fever last Friday and I thought just maybe the others would not get it, but no they must share everything that you don't want them to like virus and flu bugs. Biggie had a fever of 103 last night, not the highest but enough that I hauled the four of us off to the Dr's office this morning to find out what is going on. I thought Racky was okay for it being allergy season but she, not the regular Doc, was very concerned with the sound of his lungs along with Biggies so we have to go back later this week to be check out again. Can't they see that I need to relax and get a full nights sleep so I can have this baby? I got adjusted while I was there is hopes that it might help kick start labor but its wishful thinking I'm sure.
In the baby news I think I've read every birth story on the Internet. I have way too many Braxton hicks which keep tormenting the pregnant brain. When I do have a few that I have to breath through I start freaking out because it reminds me how and where it has to come out. I keep trying to tell myself that this is most likely the last time and that I want it to be one of those magical and peaceful births. HA like that is going to happen. I just pray I don't scare the kids and cause them permanent scarring. Every night I make sure the laundry is caught up and house is clean just in case but it doesn't seem to be helping any. I try to nap daily just in case I might be up all night, still nothing. I do declare I hate being taught patience. Did I mention before big babies run in the family. Grandma have a couple 11+ pound babies. My mom had seven kids 9 lbs. 6 oz to 12 lbs. 1 oz. May I should try starving it out. Ha, Ha, Ha. Not going to happen. Well I better go finish washing the bedding one last time before the baby comes, HOPEFULLY.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Poor Esther!!! Lord willing, that baby will come soon! Let me know if you need any help with anything...ANY THING! A break from the kids, a deck stained, floor mopped... I know you are perfectly capable of doing that stuff yourself, but think of the nap you could take. :)