Thursday, February 7, 2008

Get to know me!

I just stole this from Sarah and thought it would be fun so here goes!

1. What is your occupation? Wife and mother
.2. What color are your socks right now? gray with pink slippers
3. What are you listening to right now? Lu@ playing on the floor and Biggie chomping on a mento.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Organic baked french fries, a slice of ham, a piece of dark chocolate, some grapes.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes my first car was a stick.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red?!?!?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well I stole it but who I stole it from is very nice.
9. How old are you today? 30
10. Favorite drink? Wine preferably a red wine but I'm not picky
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? ?!?!? I don't know
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes once I even dyed it blue, but now I keep it natural.
13. Pets? No, a dander free house.
14. Favorite food? The beloved white potato any way you want to cook it
16. Favorite Day of the Year? The first day when you can feel spring!
17. What do you do to vent anger? Depends do I have PMS or not :-)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My bike
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs but I'm not a very touchy feel person with people I don't know.
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry I love cherry flavored candy, cherry coke
22. Who are you living with? the hubby, Racky, Lula, Biggie, and Lu2
23. When was the last time you cried? Last Thursday
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and a empty safe
25. Favorite smell? Cinnamon or vanilla
26. What inspires you? A good book, changing of the seasons
27.. What are you afraid of? The idea of dying isn't to pleasant
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy.
29. Favorite car? My first car a Mercury Lynx with 200,000+ miles
30. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
31. How many years at your current job? 10 1/2 but full time the past 5 years
32. Favorite day of the week? Friday
33. How many states have you lived in? 1.
34.. How many countries have you been to? 1.
What is your favorite tv show? Designed to sell

There you have it, a little about me.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Blue hair, I can't picture that!

Sharon said...

I agree with Sarah. There is no way that I can picture you with blue hair! And come on, your fav sport isn't football? I know that NFL ticket is what you're all about. :)

Tracy said...

Ha ha this is great I love learning new things about you and Sarah. Gotta love that first car huh! You had me laughing at a few parts. I will have to do this next week on my blog:)