Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Own it

Lately the idea of starting a new blog, an anonymous blog, has been bouncing around my head.

Why? So I could shout from the hill tops my opinions with out backlash or repercussion. I could spout off whatever I wanted.

This my friends would not be good. I'm sure my very few reader all know that I am of the very opinionated sort. Pretty much its my way or the wrong way. I know I'm working on this.

Well lately I've had a big hang up with people not owning up to their mistakes. They want people to cover for them or simply pretend its not there. Or even better they want to shift the blame to others. OWN IT FOLKS! Talk about erk me.

Then it dawned on me. An anonymous blog? Surely I wasn't being like them?

Why yes I was. Ugh! I didn't want to own it or stand behind it.

Ouch that hurt.

If I can't put my name on it I shouldn't write it. Even if it was always anonymous and perfectly hidden someday I will still have to own it.

Proverbs 18:7
A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

No comments: