Thursday, May 26, 2011

Daniel Boone Shmoone!

I've been reading the kids a book on Daniel Boone. The cover says an American Hero. Ha the guy is less than a hero.

I've been so irritated I can hardly finish the book. If you are unfamiliar with the story good old Dan is a Mr. Visionary and a wanderer. Not once but TWICE he told his wife that he would be gone a few months hunting and it just happens to turn into a few YEARS!

You know it's long when you have a baby while your hubby's away. I'm really quite appalled that he is considered a hero. Yes he could hunt and track and map out the country but really who cares.

I don't care if your the best at whatever in the country or the world if you pull crap like that I won't and don't like you. So take that!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Seriously cracking up! I think I am going to have to reread that story. But have to agree with you...I don't even like it when my husband if an hour late let alone a few years! Like my kids say...It would be on like Donkey Kong!!!