Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where have you been


This is for all of you ladies out there with way to much time on your hands.


The wifey has not wasted lots of time lately blogging so I have decided to post just to keep you interested.lol.. Anyhow this weekend she was quite under the weather (thankfully she is doing much better now) and I took the three oldest shopping, needles to say we purchased A new dishwasher. I admit I have been ropped in and tried to find a deal on Craigslist but to no avail so I broke down and purchased A Boscha dishwasha lol.. She (the wifey) still has a hard time using the dishwasher cause she has gotten used to being a live in dishwasher... If you didn't laugh out loud at least once during this blog you are a fuddy duddy and should waste your time elsewhere.


Take care and remember to keep smiling!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm no fuddy duddy, I LOLed!

Hope you are feeling better soon, Esther, and enjoy that new dishwasher.

Sharon said...

I am also definitely not a fuddy duddy. I am sure you will get used to having a dishwasher very soon. I don't know what I would do without mine. So glad you are feeling better. :)

Tracy said...

Glad you are feeling better to!! The fact that your hubby gets on hear and blogs in your absence is hilarious! Enjoy you new dishwasher.